On the 26th June 2014 we will update our webmail platform for all our email clients. The current webmail platform will be retired on the same day.
The new webmail platform has a brand new look and feel and it is is packed with new features. Here are the top 10 new features that will be available with the new platform:
- A brand new look and feel: the new webmail is modern looking, faster and a lot more intuitive
- Mobile sync for calendar and address book
- Conversation threads can now be grouped together and users will have the option to display conversations as lists or threads
- Cloud storage for files: A simple way to manage files with password protect and set an expiry date for the links you share
- More robust RSS reader that is easier to use and manage
- A better HTML editor offers users more options to format messages
- Identity management with HTML supported signatures to manage multiple profiles and create HTML signatures for each profile
- Extensive address book fields with more fields for you to keep your contacts organized
- Extensive domain and user management capabilities so you can do a lot more when using the admin features
- Ability to reorder columns to move columns around to customize your inbox>
For a sneak peek into the new interface, you can watch a quick demo video:
To have a closer look at the changes, a preview mode is already available to all our email clients. You just need to select the preview mode in the webmail login screen. Please make sure that your administrative and staff are made aware of these important updates.
Thank you for your support!
Patrick Zuluaga, PMZ Marketing
Better Marketing Results